WeatherHolt, MI (48842)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Tonight Tomorrow Fri Night
    Clear Mostly Cloudy Cloudy Rain
    44°Feels Like: 44° 38° 59° 44°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.00" Chance of Precip: 10% Chance of Precip: 10% Chance of Precip: 80%
    Wind: 0 mph Wind: E 5 mph Wind: SE mph Wind: SE 16 mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayApr 24

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    11 pm 44° Mostly Cloudy 0% 53% SE 5 mph
    12 am 42° Mostly Cloudy 0% 58% SE 5 mph
    1 am 41° Cloudy 0% 57% SE 4 mph
    2 am 41° Cloudy 10% 55% SE 4 mph
    3 am 41° Cloudy 10% 55% ESE 4 mph
    4 am 40° Cloudy 10% 57% ESE 4 mph
    5 am 40° Cloudy 10% 55% ESE 4 mph
    6 am 39° Cloudy 10% 55% ESE 5 mph
    7 am 39° Cloudy 10% 51% SE 6 mph
    8 am 40° Cloudy 10% 47% SE 7 mph
    9 am 42° Cloudy 10% 43% SE 9 mph
    10 am 46° Cloudy 10% 39% SE 10 mph
    11 am 49° Cloudy 10% 36% SE 12 mph
    12 pm 52° Cloudy 10% 34% SE 14 mph
    1 pm 54° Cloudy 10% 34% SE 15 mph
    2 pm 55° Cloudy 10% 34% SE 17 mph
    3 pm 56° Cloudy 10% 34% SE 18 mph
    4 pm 57° Mostly Cloudy 10% 33% SE 18 mph
    5 pm 57° Mostly Cloudy 10% 33% SE 19 mph
    6 pm 56° Mostly Cloudy 10% 34% SE 18 mph
    7 pm 55° Cloudy 10% 34% SE 16 mph
    8 pm 53° Cloudy 10% 35% ESE 15 mph
    9 pm 51° Cloudy 10% 35% ESE 15 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Thursday Apr 24 59° / 44° Mostly Cloudy 80% 37% SE 19 mph More details
    Friday Apr 25 65° / 37° Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun 20% 66% WSW 18 mph More details
    Saturday Apr 26 59° / 34° Partly cloudy 10% 60% N 8 mph More details
    Sunday Apr 27 52° / 37° Mostly Cloudy 20% 58% ENE 12 mph More details
    Monday Apr 28 56° / 34° Showers 60% 60% ENE 15 mph More details
    Tuesday Apr 29 52° / 39° Chance of showers 60% 63% NE 17 mph More details
    Wednesday Apr 30 51° / 41° Showers possible 80% 75% NNE 12 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report