On Air Now

Listen

Listen Live Now » 94.1 FM Jackson, Michigan

Weather

Current Conditions(Holt,MI 48842)

More Weather »
44° Feels Like: 44°
Wind: NNE 0 mph Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0”
Current Radar for Zip

Today

AM Showers 60°

Tonight

Clear 31°

Tomorrow

Sunny 60°

Alerts

Seven Sickened at Lansing Home

by
carbon monoxide graphic (properly sized)
carbon monoxide graphic (properly sized)

Seven people from a home on the south side of Lansing were treated at a Grand Rapids hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning.  The Lansing Housing Commission owns the home and says the incident has prompted it to start furnace inspections at more of its properties.  Investigators from the city and Consumers Energy say a furnace is likely to blame for the leak of the gas.  The home did not have a carbon monoxide detector.

Comments