Oh yes, it's happening! "I would like to invite you to the Pants Party".
Oh yes, it's happening! "I would like to invite you to the Pants Party".
A group of college students did the Harlem Shake on an airplane and the FAA is now looking into the incident.
During a flight from Colorado Springs to San Diego, a group of Colorado college students started the Harlem Shake in the aisles.
One of the students says he asked a flight attendant for permission beforehand.
But the FAA says they're looking at what phase the flight was in during the dance in the aisles.
Steven Tyler and actress Leven Rambin were spotted seriously making out at a post-Oscars party.
Allegedly, the 24-year-old "Hunger Games" star attacked him with her tongue. She denies, of course.
A source said: "She ran to him as he was posing for photos and started making out with him. I saw their tongues together. They were super making out."
The 64-year-old Aermosmith frontman kept kissing the actress while he held a woman in a red dress with his other arm, as everyone stared from their dinner tables.
After the session, "American Idol" judge Randy Jackson sat down and gave Rambin some water. But that didn't stop Steven. He pulled up a chair and sat with her. Their friends told them both to take it easy.
Read more here...but you get the idea.
A 32-year-old New Yorker landed a job after turning his resume in on a candy bar.
He called it a "Resume Bar" and it had the tagline "Credentials that will satisfy any organization's appetite."
He sold himself as an "experienced marketing professional" with a serving size of "1 career."
Instead of calories, the bar listed his education level, MBA, and rather than vitamin counts, it gave him 100% work ethic, communication, and versatility.
His brother designed it for him and he had it printed at Kinko's. He put the label on top of a regular Nestle Crunch bar and sent them off for about $2.50 apiece.
He ended up getting a job with an e-commerce entertainment company but he got it the old fashioned way… he was recruited by someone he used to work with.
Gallon Smashing is the latest internet prank.
Walking around grocery stores holding two gallon-sized containers of milk or juice, the prankster pretend to slip while at the same time throwing the cartons of juice into the air making a huge mess.
Ashlee Arnau, a cheerleader at William Carey University in Hattiesburg, Miss., has tried to make a half court shot via a soccer-style flip throw-in at every home basketball game since Christmas. She finally made it for the first time during halftime of Thursday night's game against Auburn-Montgomery, the final home game of the season for NAIA William Carey.
A 10-year-old boy called 911 in in Brockton, Massachusetts because..... he didn't want to go to bed.
The boy made the call just after 8 p.m. and told the dispatcher he was calling to report his mother because he did not want to go to bed.
A cop went to the boy's home and explained to him when it's appropriate and when it's not to call 911.
No one was charged in the incident.
I live a preeeety drama-free life. I'm not I've ever called 911. (Knock on fake wood).
Did you know that crying was once considered a sign of masculinity?
When a man cried back in the day it showed that he was honest and full of integrity. Thanks to movies and great male actors playing many different moods, public emotions for men are becoming more acceptable.
A new study has found that when people saw a man cry they viewed it as a sign of honesty. Sadly the same study found when women cry it was views as a sign of weakness.
Doctors recommend a manly cry because when guys lock away the tears, an emotion can stay bottled up and wreak havoc on the body.
** In a recent poll 99 percent of women agreed that real men cry.
It's a new toothpaste called "Theodent", and it's made of a substance proven in clinical trials to strengthen teeth and regenerate enamel.
A doctor (Tetsuo Nakamoto) found "Theobromine" in chocolate in the early 80s. Since then, he worked to get a patent and put that substance into a toothpaste.
One expert explains: "Theodent is a fluoride free toothpaste. Rennou... the active ingredient, works better to re-mineralize the surface of human teeth."
Clinical trials show the positive effects of Rennou on a tooth.
The substance is safe for children to swallow because it is a derivative of chocolate and is all natural.
Traditional Theodent is mint flavored, but the kids version is chocolate. For more information on the product go to Theodent.com. The toothpaste can be purchased there or at Whole Foods Markets.
Harrison Ford will reprise his role as Han Solo for the new "Star Wars" movie.
Disney announced they will be making "Star Wars VII" in November and rumors have been swirling ever since that Ford would be in it.
Sources confirmed that Ford will be in the movie, but it's not known what his role will be since the script isn't finished yet.
FYI: Harrison Ford is 70-years-old.
The South Brunswick, N.J. DMV called the cops because a man refused to take a spaghetti strainer off his head for his driver's license photo.
The 25-year-old told the DMV people that the strainer was a religious head covering and he had a right to wear it on his license picture.
He claims he practices Pastafarianism. Pastafarianism, or the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, is a movement against teaching intelligent design and creationism in schools.
He was told he couldn't wear head coverings unless they're for religious reasons, and he pulled out his cell phone and started filming, which is against DMV policy.
When cops got there they told him the pasta strainer wasn't approved and he'd have to apply to the state if he'd like to wear it in his license picture.
He reluctantly agreed to have his picture taken without the strainer.
1. Hit the Happy Hour Circuit—Take advantage of happy hour and you could save up to 30% or more on food and drinks. You could also take a tour of a few different happy hour spots. A free mobile app called "Happy Hours" shows food and drink specials in over 100 cities.
2. BYOB Wine--If you choose to dine with wine, avoid ordering by the glass. Restaurants tend to charge the full retail price of the bottle for a single serving of wine. So go to restaurants that haven't gotten their liquor license. That way, you can BYOB without a corkage fee. Another tip is to skip the Chardonnay. It's America's favorite white wine and very overpriced. Try a dry Riesling or a Grüner-Veltliner instead.
3. Try Something Un-Comfortable--Doing something outside your comfort zone can help the chemistry. The trick is finding a low-cost activity. When couples do things together that are challenging and exciting, it improves the quality of their relationship.
4. Take in the Arts--If you need inspiration, a new site called HowABoutWe.com offers singles and couples unique date ideas based on your location and preferences. Free-to-the-public museum nights, screenings or art openings.
5. Cook Up a Challenge--It could be taking an art class, sailing or taking a trip together. Cooking is a great activity because there's the shared creativity of looking up the recipe or inventing a new dish. So don't just make dinner, create an adventure!
6. Plan a Zero Dollar Blow-Out--If it's a special date like a birthday or anniversary and you want to go all out, you can still impress for less. Put clues around your home or neighborhood leading up to a fun scavenger hunt or try a surprise hike to a romantic lookout.
7. Discounted Movies--Check out warehouse clubs like Costco where you can buy discount movie tickets in advance.
8. Take Advantage of Off-Season Discounts--If you're looking for an overnight date, consider a B&B during the off-season, when rates drop to as low as $60 a night. You can also check out wineries, where tastings are affordable.