Here are the Top 10 things they found:
1. Women snoop...A lot--If you already know your date's education and work history before you get to the restaurant, you're not alone. 48 percent of single women look someone up on Facebook before a first date.
2. Sex doesn't end after marriage--Worried about your sex life plummeting after you tie the knot? Don't worry, 41 percent of married couples had sex at least once a week last year. And better yet: Married women think about sex even more often than single women.
3. Money troubles ruin your mojo--A bad credit score can screw up more than just your financial future--it can mess with your love life. 65 percent of singles wouldn't date someone who was over $5,000 in debt.
4. Singles are better communicators--Communication is important for good sex, but singles have the upper hand on this one. Married men and women are less likely to bring up intimacy concerns than their single counterparts.
5. Most people want to get married--Even though singlehood seems to be getting longer and longer, most people still believe in getting married someday. In fact, 9 out of 10 singles are optimistic about marriage.
6. Hookups are hot right now--Having a no--strings--attached hookup isn't so scandalous anymore: 47% of singles have been involved in a friends--with--benefits relationship. And only 37 percent of single women wait until they're in an exclusive relationship before sleeping with a new partner.
7. Your FWB may be BF material--Just because casual sex is on the rise, that doesn't mean serious bonds are going away. 44 percent of singles have had a friends--with--benefits fling turn into a long--term relationship.
8. Orgasms aren't everything--Even though single women climax less often than single men, they may be enjoying it more. 49 percent of single women say they're satisfied with their sex lives, compared to just 44 percent of single men.
9. He actually wants to meet the parents--Taking a new guy to meet your mom and dad isn't a deal breaker. 48 percent of men want to meet a woman's parents before they become exclusive.
10. Your sexts are never really safe--Unfortunately, 23 percent of singles who received a sext have shared it with others.